Monday June 13, 2011

OK this post is a little backwards. The photos below show what she looked like when I got home from work tonight. (earlier photos from today are posted below these) She is back to being super red and itching herself raw again. I am officially taking a break and going back to conventional medicine for awhile. It's been 2 months and I need a mental break. I will be changing her food as well. I might keep up with this photo blog or not. I'm unsure at this point. It might be helpful to take a break from this too. I will definitely be in to get her titers checked and when she is more comfortable I may try the homeopathic route again. Thank you for everything so far. Hopefully this is just a temporary break in our path. I just need to get her comfortable again, whatever that takes.













She is still a little itchy today but less red. Her neck was a little gooey this am so I used some lavender oil and water and misted her red areas. It was dry at lunchtime. Photos below taken at 1:00pm. I'm not sure if I should re-dose with the thuja or not. I will wait and see how she looks at dinner time.








1 comment:

  1. Poor girl. Hope she feels better soon. Those itchies are so darn annoying! Coming and going. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete