Sunday June 19, 2011

Just thought I'd post a few updated photos. I'm not ready to celebrate just yet. But I am happy she looks better. Aside from her anti-inflamatory injection last tuesday, the only thing I have changed has been her food. One of her meals daily is now the Honest Kitchen Zeal formula. (It will be two meals a day once my order comes in, using trial sizes for now.) I also added their supplement "Sparkle" once daily. She is not taking anything else at this time. I know she might still be under the effect of the injection however so we'll see how it goes. I am also continuing using the lavendar and olive oil rub nightly on her bad spots. (Neck, ears and front legs) I think that is why her neck looks so good already.













Photo's below are from yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment