Thursday June 9, 2011

Days like this make me want to cry. She was ok this morning and when I came home for lunch. At lunch I did use some apple cider vinegar and water mix on her neck. This morning I had used the lavendar oil on her neck and ears. By the time I came home from work she looked much worse. Her legs started to goo up (the front of them) and she is much redder. She also had goopy eyes. The rash is also more predominant on her legs and feet than it was. And she is acting very quiet. I am going to use an oatmeal rinse on her tonight. (as soon as I finish this post) I will be calling in tomorrow. Photos taken about 6pm.



















I used some lavendar/olive oil rub on her neck and ears before I left for work. (after using a cool cloth on her neck to clean up the goo) Photos below taken at about 7am:















**P.S. The oatmeal rinse did take away some of the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment